Powered by Blogger.

A few of my favourite things


Here are a few of my favourite things right now!
  • Silk scarf from newlook - I'm really into my flowers at the moment and cannot wait for spring to come its my favourite season!
  • Heart earrings (from a set of 3) from Topshop - Really cute and got them for valentines day really.
  • Charm bracelet from accessorize - it has lots of cute little flowers, pearls, butterflys on it
  • Poppy hair clip - I love to just stick a flower in my hair the bigger the better!
  • Tom Ford Black Orchid Perfume - This is just absolutely gorgeous, my hubby bought it for me for Christmas and i'm always getting comments on how nice I smell.
  • Johnsons baby powder and lotion - I love the whole Johnsons baby range the original scent smells so fresh and I use both of these daily.
  • Pantene Repair and Protect Shampoo and Conditioner - I've heard that Pantene is supposed to be bad for your hair and strip it of its natural oils or something but I love it regardless. It just really works with my hair, other shampoos tend to strip the colour from my hair but this really locks the moisture into my hair and makes it really shiny and I just love the smell of it.
  • Maxfactor Second Skin foundation in 040 creamy ivory - I used this for the first time today and I have to say after trying nearly every single MAC foundation this wins hands down. The formulation of this is like silk it just sinks into my skin like a dream and doesn't leave any residue behind. It literally does just look like your skin rather than a cakey mess and it costs about £13 which just makes me love it even more!
  • MAC blushcreme in Posey - This is gorgeous, gives a beatiful glow to the skin (I really hate the cakey face look)
  • MAC prep and prime mascara - I absolutely love this and can't recommend it enough, I often get asked if my eyelashes are fake when i use this under my mascara which leads me onto.............
  • Maxfactor masterpiece mascara - This is becoming a firm favourite of mine, I absolutely love mascara and can't get enough of it, I have little pig eyes without mascara!!
  • MAC eyeshadow in Dazzleglass - This is a really universal eyeshadow, I love how it has lovely gold tones to it, its great as a highlighter and inner corner or just all over the lid for a neutral look.
  • MAC lipgelee in lSicked Pink - This is always in my handbag and is a great daytime lipgloss. It also looks totally amazing on top of Snob lipstick by MAC.
  • PJ's from Primark - Theres nothing better than coming home from work, getting in the bath and chilling in your PJ's xx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin