Powered by Blogger.

What The Frock?

Today I went into town to pick up my tickets for my holiday to Thailand and had a little mooch around whilst I was there too.  This is what I wore.



Grey T-shirt - Topshop
Black Cardi - Newlook
Black Tulip Skirt - Topshop
Black Tights
Grey Uggs
Blue beads - H&M
Silver necklace - Peacocks


For my hair
I slept with my hair in a low bun and this morning curled a few sections with my GHDs. I then plaited 2 sections on each side and pinned in place with some tiny butterfly grips. Spritzed with some pantene hair spray
= job done!


Make-Up

Foundation - Maxfactor second skin in 040 creamy ivory
Powder - MAC MSF natural in medium
Bronzer - Chanel Sienna
Blush - MAC Posey Cremeblush
E/S - All by MAC Beige-ing shadestick, Cranberry, Night Manoeuvres (style warrier collection)
Eyeliner - Black Track Fluid Line and Chanel le crayon kohl in blanc
Mascara - Diorshow



I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!


5 comments

  1. Ohh!!Have a wonderful holiday and lovely pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I can't wait to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ur hair color. Is it natural????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Alex, no unfortunately this isn't my natural hair colour, if i'm honest my natural hair colour is actually a really horrible mousy dirty blonde/brown colour lol. I always dyed my hair blonde up until about a year ago when I went to the dark side haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are too gorgeous!
    i really like your hair.
    fab outfit.<3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin