Powered by Blogger.

I Love Fridays!!

Thank the lord its Friday!  This is definitely my fave day of the week, theres nothing better than knowing you don't have to get up early for work the next day and I really do love my sleep, I can't get enough of it. Usually on a Friday if Dylan is home we will watch a movie and have a bottle of wine but as I am going alcohol free for February i'll have to make do with just a movie and a cuppa! 

So anyway the movie we are watching tonight is Disney's Up which I have already seen in the Cinema but Dylan hasn't.  I'm the biggest kid ever and absolutely love all Disney films and have quite an impressive collection which is still growing.


Tomorrow I am popping into town to pick up my tickets for Thailand and order my currency (I am so excited about my holiday) I'll probably also visit lush and superdrug and hopefully pick up a few beauty items.  Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

Sam xx

1 comment

  1. Pixar rule! Gotta watch this movie, too, cuz i have a big kid at home ;))

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin