Powered by Blogger.

Barry M - Grey

Just a quick post to show you what I am currently wearing on my nails.  I love all the grey durgy colour nail polishes that are around at the moment.  And I really love Barry M as you get good quality at a really good price!




I absolutely love the new Chanel nail polish in the colour Particuliere but as the waiting list for it is about 10 years long I have bought a dupe of it by Essie and am waiting for it to be delivered so look out for another Nail Of The Day very soon!

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.  As hubbles is away I spent last night round my friends house where we had a proper girly night in with pace packs, Just Dance on the Wii and a chick flick to finish it off.

xxx 

6 comments

  1. Lovely colour!!!Have a wonderful weekend too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that color looks great on your nails! Who would have thought grey would look so shiny and gorgeous. I wish I had Barry M in the U.S., its on my list for my trip to London this summer! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the grey drudgy colours too! That colour looks so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sam!

    Just checked your blog out... it's great! Nice to see another blog not unindated with catwalk images. I've recently started a blog on highstreet fashion & beauty~ Hope you don't mind me following :)

    ♥ T
    @ loveterri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Terri

    Course I don't mind you following me! I'm following you back in return haha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got something for you in my blog doll!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin