Powered by Blogger.

Pale is best!




Ok so I watched the documentary that Nicola Roberts from Girls Aloud did (The Truth about Tanning) at the weekend and was totally inspired by the programme and am going to fully embrace being pale. I am naturally very fair (although not quite as pale as Nicola!). I can't believe the measures that some people go to just to have a tan, I mean tanning injections........... come on that can't be good for you and excessive sunbed use, is it any wonder skin cancer is on the rise!


I really love that Snow White look that a lot of celebs are going for at the mo anyway, I think Daisy Lowe pulls it off the best. So I will be ditching the fake tan and going for the pale and interesting look for the forseeable future.

3 comments

  1. It's only a matter of time till all bronzing sallons will go down the drain. I've been waiting for 'tanned looks' to go 'buh'bye' :)) All my life i heard my mom saying white skin is noble and believe that...it's more elegant, especially compared to a fake tan and prematurely aged skin by UVs. Despite that fact, i don't like the way i look with a foundation that suits exactly my skin, donno y, i just go for 1 or 2 tones darker. :P I'll come around when i'll be 40, maybe, cuz light foundation illuminates and makes u look younger. Anyway, i am fascinated by light/fair tone, everywhere i see them 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing that disturbs me the most is that people actually inject themselves to get a tan, I can't believe the lengths some people go to just to be perma-tan, especially in the winter it just looks really odd seeing orange people walking around in the rain haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been embracing my paleness for a while now and I'm starting to actually like it! Welcome to the pale club! lol

    Very nice blog btw!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin