Powered by Blogger.

Recent purchases

Just thought I'd share a few of my recent purchases.



Hat - H&M this hat is massive and was a bargain at £5.  I bought it to keep the sun off my face in Thailand
Dove deodorant - It was buy one get one free in Boots
Roxy flipflops - £12 for my again bought for my hols
Lee Stafford Poker Straight - Its only a small sample size but smells absolutely divine I had to give it a go
Gosh concealer in No2 - Zoella raves about this in her blog so thought I would try it and I have to say it really is great!
Olay Cleansing Wipes
Garnier Ambre Solaire Oil - SPF 20
LUSH products - The Ex Factor bath ballistic, Karma Bubble Bar, 2x Mum candyfluff for mothers day presents and I got a free sample of Each Peach (and twos a pear) Massage bar which was actually a full size, bonus!



Nightshirt - £6 Primark (love this)



Dress - £9.99 H&M


Crop top - £15 Topshop

So I pretty much got bits for my holiday.  I love everything about going on holiday, from buying your suntan lotion and new clothes, to packing your suitcase, travelling to the airport, watching the in flight movies, I even like plane food! Obviously the best part is getting to your destination

xxx

3 comments

  1. Lovely flip flops!!!Are the olay wipes good???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not tried them yet. I've been a loyal Olay customer for many years I love their beauty fluid and cleanser so thought i'd give these a go as they were on offer in boots(buy 2 get cheapest free or something?). I'll let you know how I get on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I really want that H&M dress! Very nautical - lovely. x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin