Powered by Blogger.

Valentines Day..........feel the love x

I had such a lovely Valentines weekend. I spent Saturday in Exeter with my husband Dylan, I did a bit of shopping and highlight of the day was Nando's for lunch, yummo! Sunday we took our dog Maisy to Gwithian Beach for a lovely walk, the weather was beautiful and I have to say it is my favourite beach in Cornwall.




Dylan then cooked a 3 course meal and we watched The Time Travellers Wife. My red velvet cupcakes went down a storm too.




I went for a classic make up look with just my usual MAC foundation and MSF powder, bare eyelids, MAC Knight Divine under my lower lashes, a little bit of MAC black track fluid line, Maxfactor Materpiece mascara and some Eyelure false lashes. On my lips I wore Chanel lipstick in Shanghai Red and a Chanel lipgloss in no 69 on top (although it had pretty much all rubbed off after eating all that food). I hope everyone had a lovely Valentines day it really is one of my favourite times of year as it's when my husband and I first got together xx much love xx




No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin