Powered by Blogger.

What The Frock? #2

I sooooo live for the weekends!  Today I had to pop into town to run some errands and this is what I wore.  As the weather has been well and truly pants since I came back from Thailand (I was really hoping spring would have sprung by the time I came back!!) I decided it was probably a safe bet to wear a jumper and skinny jeans.





Jumper - Topshop
Vest umderneath - H&M
Jeans - Hollister
Uggs
Coat - New Look
Hair clips - Primark

Whilst I was in town I popped into Topshop and picked up a basic long blue/demin style vest top for £12, I already have 2 of these vests in different colours and they fit so lovely that I couldnt resist when I saw it in this colour.  I have also included a beachbag in the picture which I bought from Primark for £1.50 before I went on holiday which I absolutely adore!!!




I also popped into TK Maxx and picked up a bottle of St Moriz fake tan mousse.  I've heard so many people rave about this product on thier blog that I thought I would give it a go, and man is it cheap £3.99, you really can't go wrong and I figured my Thai tan is not gonna last forever (not that I really got much of one anyway hehe).


I also wanted to share with you this amazing cupcake jumper I bought in Topshop the day before I went on holiday (along with the Primark beach bag) I got sooooo excited when I saw it and there was no way I was leaving it there!!  I also bought these cool Elmo pants (also from Topshop)






As for my make up today I used my Sleek Storm pallette and used the 2 colours on the top right. along with

Urban Decay - pencil liner in Zero
Maxfactor - Masterpiece Mascara
Mac - Posey Cremeblush
Gosh - Darling lipstick


I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend, I'm off to have a long soak in the bath now with Johnsons Baby bubble bath which should send me off to sleep (hopefully not whilst I'm in the bath) xx

10 comments

  1. Your OOTD is gorgeous :) I'm also in love with that cupcake jumper hehe.
    Btw If you have a Savers near you (it's a cheap chemist type place) You can get that St moriz for £1 something :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit - loving your jumper :)

    That cupcake jumper is amazing, as are the Elmo pants!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that cupcake jumper! I have an obsession with cupcakes haha :) gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cupcakejumper!!And the make-up is gorgeous!xxx

    http://ulrikahblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful. I love the color of the coat. I just bought a dress that color, and it is so happy and reminds me of summer. They just started selling St. Moritz online in the U.S, and after hearing so much about it, like you have I am so ordering! Let me know how you like it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following!
    Love this outfit, especially the colour of the coat, it really suits you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Just wanted to let you know that I'm really enjoying your blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks guys for all your lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit! The jumper is gorgeous & the colour suits you perfectly.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely OOTD, you are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin