Powered by Blogger.

Sawasdee Thailand!

Dylan and I have just come back from 2 weeks in Thailand and had the most amazing time. I can see why they call it "The Land of Smiles", the country and people are absolutely beautiful. 
We started our trip off in Bangkok for 3 nights which was very busy and fast paced (a lot like London but hotter with taller buildings) Here we visited the Golden Palace which is a must see and took a trip to the floating market which was great.







We then took a plane to Ko Samui where we got a free room upgrade which was a stunning garden villa at the Bo Phut Resort, we stayed here for 5 nights and did a lot of relaxing here and went on a tour of the whole island and also did an Elephant Trek.  Most evenings we walked to the local fishermans village and had some lovely meals.








 
Then lastly we went to Phuket for 6 nights.  Whilst here we went to the beatiful Phi Phi Island where the film The Beach was filmed and also to James Bond Island where we did some canoeing in caves, the scenery was breathtaking.  I have to say the crew on our boat to James Bond Island were absolutely amazing, the food they put on was delicious and they were a really good bunch of people.


 





I actually felt sad when we left Thailand  It would have been nice to stay longer but we did managed to pack a lot of things into 2 weeks.  I couldn't wait to see my dog Maisy when we got home, she was so excited, she is adorable.






Anyway after eating all that lovely Thai food I don't even want to know how much weight I have put on so I shall be going on lots of long walks with my dog to try and shed those extra pounds that have crept on.

I will be getting an early night tonight as I am back at work tomorrow booooo :-(

10 comments

  1. Love your pictures!I'm so happy you had such a wonderfull time there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please..you look fab in that swimsuit..you dont need to worry about the weight. Your trip looked amazing. I have always wanted to go to Thailand. Glad you had a nice time! I need a vacation right about now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks stunning. It's a place I definitely want to go to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a fabby time, I would love to go there :)Just had a peak through your blog and it looks great so I'm following :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh thanks Kirsty, just checked out your blog too and it has everything I love so I am following you right back hehe x

    I really did have an awesome holiday, did not enjoy going back to work on Monday :-( thank god its Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thailand looks soo beautiful. Amazing photos! The hotel where you stayed looks really nice. I'm glad you had a great time!!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so pretty!

    I have never been, but one day...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog and I love it already! Am going to subscribe and read through some old posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your blog too, it seems lovely so far :)
    I went to Thailand over a year ago and it was amazing- we went to Bangkok first for the hustle and bustle- we went to all the amazing markets and the palace and the floating market- that was scary! We also did the elephant rides- nothing can describe that experience!
    We then went to Cha-Am, a relaxing, beautiful place on the coast to relax after a manic week in Bangkok and it was amazing! We also got a room upgrade to the beach side villas- how freaky that we got that too- just shows how generous and lovely the people are :)
    would love to go back!
    Love your blog so far xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. @blahh - Thailand is so beautiful isnt it! You're so right, you do need somewhere to relax after staying in Bangkok its so crazy and fast paced, living in Cornwall where everyone ambles around at snail pace I really wasn't prepared for it haha. I'm following you back btw xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin