Powered by Blogger.

Sweet Lazy Sunday

I have done pretty much nothing today but sometimes its nice to do nothing!  As the sun was out I literally sat in my garden all day on a picnic blanket reading my book only getting up to get some lunch and drinks.  I did my make up really natural today although I don't really know why I bothered as I didn't see anyone other than my mum and dad this evening haha.



I used:

Foundation - Maxfactor Second Skin Foundation in creamy ivory mixed with
Mac Strobe Liquid
Blush - Bourjois 48 cendre de rose brune
Eyeshadow - Mac Dazzlelight alone, all over lid
Mascara - Mac prep and prime lash and Maxfactor Masterpiece Max
Eyeliner - Chanel le crayon khol in blanc on the water line
Lipgloss - Mac Cremesheen glass in partial to pink

And that was it, very basic as i don't like heavy make up in the day when its sunny

And this is what I wore whilst chillaxing in my garden



Vest top - Dorothy Perkins
Skirt - Bershka
Sandals - Primark
Headband and earrings - Accessorize

I then went to see mothership and padre for dinner and decided to put some trousers on as it is still so cold in the evenings so I wore my bright pink jeans from Primark, I love them!! And a white linen blazer from Dorothy Perkins

 

Me and mum went for a lovely walk around the village where they live and I cut my dads hair.  I then went home and took my gorgeous dog Maisy for a walk, see how lush my dog is....



Well thats my lazy day.  Now I have the horrible sunday night feeling urghhh early morning tomorrow :-(

xxx

4 comments

  1. That sounds like the perfect sunny Sunday!

    I've got that horrible Sunday night feeling too - back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off, not good!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've awarded you the Sweet Blog Award!

    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your make up as much as I love lazy Sundays.
    Your skin looks pure and fresh.
    Stop by http://memyselfandshoes.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dog is super cute! I like the makeup look. It's simple, sweet, and very natural looking. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin