Powered by Blogger.

Daisy Lowe's Outfit Posts!

This month Daisy Lowe is sharing her daily outfits with vogue 
Vogue - Daisy Lowe


I'm not embarrased to admit I have a bit of a girl crush on Daisy Lowe, so I am very excited to see what clothes she will be throwing together.  I really love her laid back unique style and I think she is absolutely gorgeous.



I will hopefully be putting up another little mini haul post later coz I have bought a couple of lovely
maxi-dresses and nail varnish that I would like to share with you.

Keep Smiling
xxx

5 comments

  1. I completely know where you're coming from, shes gorgeous!! effortlessly stylish, and such a lovely figure! Jealous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING these - her Viv bag on May 4th was gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy Lowe is gorgeous! I love what she wears :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I'm eyeing up Fearne Cotton's ones on the radio one website. I love that celebs are doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love Fearne Cotton too, she's another style icon x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin