Powered by Blogger.

Drive-in Movie

Wow I haven't posted anything for ages but to be honest I haven't really been up to much so not much to share.  Any-hoo, our local radio station put on 3 Drive-in movies this weekend so on Friday I went to Wadebridge with my hubby and 2 friends Amy and Matt and we watched the Italian Job (the old one with Michael Cane in it) It was such a great atmosphere and I felt like I'd reversed back in time to the 60s.  A lot of people turned up in there mini's which was great.  So here are some pictures of the Drive-in movie;







And here I am modelling my lovely cupcake jumper from Topshop.  The shorts I am wearing are from
New Look kids range (apparently i'm 13?!?!) these shorts are really lovely.


I hope everyone is enjoying their Bank Holiday weekend (if you live in UK)

Keep smiling :-)

xxx

3 comments

  1. How cool!! I wish more places did this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following hun!

    I haven't been to a drive-in for years! Must visit one sometime soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I wish they did them more often, it was so much fun x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin