Powered by Blogger.

Rainbow nails



So, I totally copied Rochelle from the Saturdays with this NOTD.  She recently posted a picture of her rainbow nails on twitter and I thought it looked AMAZING and just had to do it myself. 



I absolutely adore all the pastel shades that have come out for Spring/Summer so this evening whilst bathing my feet in a massive tub of water with way too many bubbles in it I lined up my nail polishes and painted away and 30 minutes later..................



Please excuse the Diana Vickers CLAW!



The colours used are
 left to right

Number 17 - Mint Choc Chip
Barry M - Bright Pink #279
Number 17 - Sherbet Lemon
Barry M - Mint Green #304
Barry M - Pale Purple #308

Have a great weekend people!!

Keep Smiling
xxx




4 comments

  1. This is a really cute look :) I may have to try something similar sometime!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! So pretty! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I love that! And you are SO pretty Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails look amazing, I may have to try it myself :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin