Powered by Blogger.

Tag: 12 Questions

I hope everyone is enjoying the Bank Holiday Weekend.  I had Thursday and Friday off last week and went to Alton Towers with my friends on Thursday which was tremendous fun.


I would love to know where the sun has gone?  Its Run To The Sun in Newquay this weekend which means that the roads to Cornwall have been chuckablock and it always seems to rain, maybe they should think of re-naming it to Run To The Rain?!?


Anyhoo, the rather gorgeous Lauren The Tiara Fits tagged me to answer these 12 questions so I thought I would oblige.  Please check out her blog its really great and I love reading her Get The Look posts!




1.What shoe size are you?


UK Size 6






2.Where do you work?


I work in my local hospital as a Medical Secretary






3.Favorite piece of clothing you own


At the moment it has to be my cupcake jumper from Topshop, but I also love this dress from Oasis that my hubbles bought for me for Christmas!



4.Your favorite blog?


Oh god I love so many in fact most of the time i'm too busy reading everyone elses blogs to even think about updating my own haha! I couldn't possibly choose just one!






5.Do you have any pets?


I have my gorgeous little dog Maisy, she is a West Highland White Terrier.  I love her x








6.How many siblings do you have?


I have one big sister called Laura she is 29






7.If you could live anywhere where would it be?


I actually really love Cornwall we are spoilt for beaches and everyone is so laid back and I love that is slower paced,  but I would love to live in Australia that would be aces!




8.What were you doing before this?


I had just come back from Falmouth where I bought a scarf and a cardi in New Look






9.Your favorite food?




Oooooh I love eating, its probably my favourite thing to do second to sleeping.  I love lots of different things, thai curry, roast dinner, fajitas, but pasta is probably the food I eat the most






10.Do you have a middle name?


I do its Ann






11.Your favorite websites?


Blogger
Facebook
Fashion websites like Topshop, Newlook, Miss Selfrige
Mac
Daily Mail for the celebrity gossip






12.Who do you tag?


I tag...
 
Pea
Tiny Sailor
Lily Loves Lola

12 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the tag beautiful girl! Your blog is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorgeous in that piccy and you doggy is so cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you did it! :) looking gorgeous! And your dog is a little cutie pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit!!!

    i was just tagged the same thing!
    and omg! we have the same blog layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like ur outfit! and ur bag is so cute!
    :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweet looking dog!

    XO NANCY

    nancyxo.blogspot.com
    is my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love your all-black outfit! You look great! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the black outfit!! ur hair looks lovely too..x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin