Powered by Blogger.

World Cup Nails


Did I take it too far?

xxx

10 comments

  1. No! I love them :) haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're cute!

    In fact, I may well be tempted to do something similar myself :)

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would do this to please my boyfriend (he's English I'm Scottish!)cause it looks cute... But my father may kill me! Maybe I'll do a British version! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to follow my blog. I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers. Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
    *Elle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha thanks guys! @Kirsty British nails would be awesome but I reckon it would be really tricky! You should try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i did some union jack nails once when i was really into nail art! it was quite tricky and time consuming but got a great 'wow' from everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not at all! I was so tempted to do this as well! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute and fun idea!

    Love the blog! I'm definitely following!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin