Powered by Blogger.

I ♥ Daisy Chains

So I saw Fearne Cotton wearing this daisy chain headband a few weeks ago and fell in love with it so much that I had to find out where it was from and buy one.   Turns out it was from a website called http://www.spottedcowcreations.co.uk/

Picture taken from dailymail.co.uk


I love daisies so much they are the best looking weed going!

Here is a pic of me wearing my daisy chain headband and my hubbles.  It was his birthday last week so we went out for a meal with some of our friends and I made him a red velvet birthday cake.






Yummmm, it really was delicious even if I say so myself.  I hope everyone had a lovely weekend

Keep Smiling
xxx

11 comments

  1. That cake looks amazing!

    The daisy chain looks very pretty & summery :)

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your layout.sweet blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! The cake recipe is from my trusty Hummingbird Bakery cookbook xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want a slice of that cake!! ahaha,,

    anyway, nice blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. lvoe this post and that cake looks so yummy xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummie cake!
    x fashionnerdic

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUM!!!

    love the daisy chain too!

    Really lovely blog :)

    cheers, Jesa

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cake looks so delicious! I love red velvet! Looks like you're a fantastic baker!

    I also love that daisy headband! Looks great on you! And you and your husband look so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look sweet, im following.

    xoxo,
    shineyglam.blogspot.com
    (FASHION,BEAUTY & WELL-BEING BLOG)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your daisy chain hairband ^_^ also, that cake looks superb! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your daisy chain hairband ! I might purchase it from that website; it's magnificent.

    Love: Chelsea
    heartofaprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin