Powered by Blogger.

Yay I got an award!!

WOWZERS!  I am so happy to get another blog award.  I got tagged by the lovely Dollface for this Happy 101 award, you should all go check out her blog it is fabio!



Here are the rules:

Post who gave you this award
State 10 things that you love
 Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment.

Here goes............


1)  Messy bed head hair - I love big messy hair I just wish I could master it better haha!



2)  Joseph Gordon Levitt - Mmmm he is yummy.  This is a very recent crush after watching Inception and 500 Days Of Summer.


3)  Corn Fields - I have this weird thing where everytime I see a cornfield I get the urge to run through it! my dream is to run through a corn field in a summer dress with flowers in my hair haha!



4)  Music - I couldn't actually live without music I would rather listen to music than watch telly.  Growing up I played the piano but then stopped at the age of 13.  I can still play but not half as good as I used to.




5)  Reading - I only got into reading in the last couple of years but once I finish a book i'm onto the next one immediatly. I love the Twilight Saga books they really are so amazing!




6)  The Beach - I am so lucky living in Cornwall as we are spoilt for choice but my favourite beach to visit in Cornwall is Gwithian. I took this picture last weekend whilst taking my dog for a walk there.



7)  Freckles - I used to hate my freckles when I was younger but as i've grown up i've actually grown to love them.  I think the fact that there are so many gorgeous celebs out there like Sienna Miller, Evangeline Lilly, Rachel Bilson, even K-Stew with freckles it makes it easier to like them haha and as the saying goes "a face without freckles is like a sky without the stars" (photos from google images)





8)  Jaffa Cakes - I am obsessed with these and Reese's Peanut Buttercups at the moment





9)  Baking - Since getting the Hummingbird Bakery Cook Book I can't stop baking, I would love to visit the actual shop in London! Here is a pic of black bottom cupcakes that I made.



10)  Disney - The films, Disneyland, the outfits, the soundtracks I love it all



All photos from weheartit.com unless otherwise stated.

I Tag


Come and get your awards girlies

Keep Smiling
xxx

12 comments

  1. i love your post, interesting.

    xoxo,
    www.shineyglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sam
    Thank you so much for the Award :)
    Freckles are adorable, definitely embrace them!
    Book tip: Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay. Have just read it on holiday and thought it was really sad but good story.
    xoxo
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your freckles! I seem to realise that people with lots of freckles rarely have bad skin! Strange! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely comments, I am most definitely embracing the freckles haha!

    @Kerrymarie your right I very rarely get break outs, not sure if this has anything to do with my freckles but I'm happy to go along with it ha.

    @Duchess RozThanks for the book recommendation will have to check it out

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for tagging me :)
    Love the twilight books and jaffa cakes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love messy bed hair too, really enjoyed reading your post hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww my mum says that freckles quote to me all the time. My little sister used to get so upset because she doesn't have them and thought she wasn't special enough. :P

    I completely share your Joseph Gordon Levitt feelings as well. How gorgeous does he look in a suit eh? x

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Evelyn ah bless your little sis. When I was little I thought I was ugly because I had freckles but I remember asking my first ever boyfriend what he liked most about me and said that he loved my freckles how cute is that that was a big turning point for me haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog!! am following you

    welcome to enjoy and follow at
    www.sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com

    <3 Anika

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin