Powered by Blogger.

♥ Topshop Knitwear

Oh Topshop why do you do this to me!  I'm trying to save all my pennies for my America trip in Novemeber and you go and tempt me with all this gorgeous knitwear.  Here are few things I am lusting over right now.  I might have to cave in and buy the first cardi!














I suppose we should all be thinking about getting our knitwear out soon.  Although the sun has been out for the last week I can definitely feel the season starting to change.  There are a few leaves on the ground and the wind is cooler.  I absolutely love Autumn, all the beautiful colours of the trees and stepping on crunchy leaves!

Keep Smiling
xxx

9 comments

  1. Oooohhh I really love the cable knit, white jumper!xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first cardigan! I like the style and the color! It's too bad where I live there is not Top shop :(

    http://marthacblogs.blogspot.com/

    follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we had a Topshop in the States. :( I love them all!

    thelifeofabumblebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing sweaters! I love the 2nd one! It looks so soft and comfy! Perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments girlies.

    @Brittnee you may not have topshop where you live but I bet you have a forever 21, I wish we had F21 in the UK! haha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Their knitwear is AMAZING this season. I got the cream version of that black cardigan today - it is perfection!

    Loving your blog, have a look at mine if you'd like..?

    Saskatoon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi you should check out The Edinburgh Woollen Mill shop they have a website, they have some really nice knitted jumpers at a much cheaper price as Topshop and they are just as nice.

    http://the-scenic-world.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. that first cardigan is gorgeous! i think i'm going to have to buy it myself.
    your blog is lovely!


    http://theallnewadventuresoflau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin