Powered by Blogger.

What The Frock? #5

I picked up this dress in Primark last weekend. 
It was £5 in the sale :-) what a bargain. 
After my post about all the lovely knitwear in Topshop I caved and got the slouchy cape cardi, its so soft and i've pretty much been living in it since I bought it!





Dress - Primark
Cardi - Topshop
Boots - River Island
Tights - Dorothy Perkins

I go to America in 3 weeks time, I am soooo excited and can't wait to go shopping in New York
 (Hello Forever21). 
I am also looking forward to gambling all my money away in Vegas
(I have never gambled in my life!)

Keep Smiling
xxx

6 comments

  1. i love this outfit :) and those boots are gorgeous - how much were they? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ellen - They were £64.99 from River Island x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress Sam! You're so gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. £5 wow that is a bargin, i would never have guesses

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bargain and such a cute outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that dress and im so jealous your off to new york xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin