Powered by Blogger.

Bowled over!





Check out my lovely new bowler hat!  I've been wanting one for some time now but didn't know if it would really suit me so didn't want to spend a fortune on it but after reading Kelly (A Twenty Something) post on her new hat from River Island which her mum found in the sale, I thought hmmmm I wonder if they've got any nice bowler hats and low and behold I found this beauty for £5.  I must have got the last one or something because its not on their website any more.  Good times :-)


What do you think, is it a keeper?


Keep Smiling
xxx

8 comments

  1. Definitely a keeper! It really suits you well in my opinion. I love bowler hats! Oh, and also, I love your makeup. :)

    www.eccentric-behavior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice !
    Look my blog and follow me if you want ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the bowler hat, I really want one


    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love bowler hats, and this one really suits you. So: a keeper! :)

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh it looks great! Thanks for mentioning me btw.
    I've always been told that wearing a hat makes you look instantly confident, so definitely give it a go! For £5 you can't go wrong really! xo.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin