Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #003 - New Coat Bershka



Day 003 - My new coat from Bershka - I bought it last week in the sale for £39.99 instead of £59.99 and it is just gorgeous I have worn it pretty much every day since I bought it.  Primark ring £1, Primark Snood £3.

Today I met up with 2 of my girlfriends Amy and Charlotte for coffee.  We had a lovely walk along the coastal path first then stopped off in Gylly Cafe for coffee and cake, its such a lovely cafe right on Gyllngvase beach in Falmouth and they do the most amazing nachos EVER!  We popped into Asda on the way home and I picked up some over the knee socks in grey and black they were £3.50 for the pair.


Keep Smiling
xxx

3 comments

  1. The new coat is lovely :)

    I have the same snood & I bloody love it! So cozy & snuggly! I had to really resist the temptation to go back & get it in every colour (mainly because I already own about 10 snoods & 40 scarves :/)

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I am in love with snoods and scarves and they are sooo cheap in Primark, I bought one from River Island for £16 and I swear its exactly the same as the Primark one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look nice in that outfit !!

    your hair, coat, snood, ring !!

    xoxo

    imahyun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin