Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #007 - Free Flowers



Day 007 - Free Flowers - A random perk of my job is that we sometimes get free flowers.  Sainsbury's bring their unsold flowers to the hospital when they are past the display date (apparently the staff at Sainsbury's aren't allowed them but we are??) so every now and then I get to pick a bunch of flowers.  I picked this bunch today, they were supposed to be £10! WINNER!


I am so happy that its Friday.  I popped into Homebase after work to pick up some Laura Ashley wallpaper samples as our new years resolution is to decorate our bedrooms and bathroom I can't wait to get started.


 I will be spending all weekend with my hubby as he is still getting over his flu.  I have been playing the good wife and making him cups of tea and playing nurse for the last couple of days.  Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.


Keep Smiling
xxx

5 comments

  1. I'm loving your Project 365 hun so far, just thought I'd let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope decorating goes well :) im thinking of decorating my bedroom soon! loving the blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely post. Such pretty flowers too! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin