Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #010 - Elemis Delivery

















Day 010 - Elemis Delivery - Sorry its another picture of Elemis stuff but my delivery came today along with the little tester samples.  I love it when the delivery man comes, I don't know why I get so excited but I'm like a kid at Christmas haha, I'm sure I'm not alone on this one!  Anyway if your interested, the samples I chose were

Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Mask
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream

I'm not gonna lie to you, I was sucked in by the word collagen and thought "surely these must be good". I plan on having a bit of a beauty sesh at the weekend and using all of these products so I'll let you know how that works out for me.

I've just been catching up on last nights Dancing on Ice, so far I'm liking Kerry Katona, Vanilla Ice and Laura Hamilton.  I'm looking forward to seeing what Jennifer Metcalfe is like, I imagine her to be good!


Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

  1. I hope they worked well! Love the mint packaging haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear your review on this stuff :)
    loving your blog!! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin