Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #012 - Scottie Dog Shortbread



Day 012 - Scottie Dog Shortbread - This is what I am currently indulging into.  I love shortbread but its one of those biscuits that I don't like to dunk, I just like to enjoy it in its dry non soggy form.  Rich Tea biscuits on the other hand I could dunk all day long! Do you like my cupcake tray? I hand painted it at a little pottery workshop.  And the mug is another one of my I @hearts; NY purchases.


After seeing this photo of Kara Tointon on the Dailymail website I need this scarf in my life.  I just wish I knew where it was from!






Keep Smiling
xxx

6 comments

  1. I adore Kara Tointon and her clothes. She wore an amazing cardi the other week and I'd love to know where it's from. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is my new style icon! She is so effortlessly beautiful. I might write into heat magazine and get them to find out where the scarf is from for me haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cup and cake looks good!
    I wouldnt touch the cake too cuz it looks way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw i love shortbread too! and i neeeeed that scarf too! it's gorgeous! i love her big cardigan she's been pictured in lately aswell! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey <3

    Check out my give-away. There are good prices to win.

    http://www.inmyshoes.dk/2011/01/kmpe-giveawayhuge-give-away.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I have that mug too!! Ha ha! That scarf looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin