Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #014 - Toy Story 3



Day 014 - Toy Story 3 - I finally watched this tonight and oh my days........ what a tear jerker.  I actually cried my eyes  out.  


I had today off work which was lovely and Dylan came home from work this afternoon so we spent the afternoon together.  He goes to Oman on Monday for 3 weeks so we are having date night tomorrow.  I'm so used to him going away now, 3 weeks is a doddle, it just sucks when he goes away for months on end :-( Oh well as the saying goes..... absence makes the heart grow fonder xx


Keep Smiling
xxx

4 comments

  1. Argh I STILL have not seen this!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Toy Story 3, it was such a great movie! I definitely teared up a bit near the ending.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched it at the cinema and have the dvd, can't beat Toy Story ;) x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin