Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #020 - I think I may have a problem



Day 020 - I think I may have a problem - Ok so this is what I do, I find a food that I like and then eat it religiously every day.  My current obsession is Nutri-Grain bars, but I'm very specific, it has to be of the Blackberry and Apple kind anything else and I will just throw it back in your face!


Sorry the P365 pic is a bit of a lazy one today but to be honest I've had a really shit day at work and then had a few technical problems with my dad's computer earlier so all in all I've had a pretty hectic day and I will be happy to hit the haystack tonight!


Keep Smiling
xxx

4 comments

  1. im the same haha im loving ben & jerrys fairly nuts atm! :/ and cream eggs lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. this made me smile! i have an obsession with them too! strawb ones though

    im having an Alexander Wang - esque studded bag giveaway if you want to check it out hon, you might liike it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah i do that too!!!! i haven't tried that flavor, but those look amazing!

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can soooo relate!! I MUST have a Kashi Chewy Granola Honey Almond bar every day! That and a Diet Coke mid morning is my break from work that I treasure!!! I just eat my bar drinking my diet coke and zone out for a couple minutes!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin