Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #026 - English Mustard



Day 026 - English Mustard - I ordered this blouse from Topshop over the weekend and it landed on my doorstep today.  I was so excited to try it on and it was instant love!  I have never owned/worn anything in the shade mustard........ EVER.  I love everything about it, the peter pan collar, the lovely chiffon material, the tiered front, the buttons that run all the way down the back, billowy sleeves, but most of all the colour.  I plan on teaming this with black skinnies and shoe boots!  Happy hump day everyone, I love Wednesdays!


Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

  1. It's beautiful!! I can truly understand why you love it!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i love that, the colour is beautiful :).

    Sadie x

    http://brandnewbutterflywings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin