Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #029 - Lemon Butterfly Cupcakes



Day 029 - Lemon Butterfly Cupcakes


Today I spent the afternoon around my friends house and we did some baking. I baked these little beauties and I have to say.......they taste delicious.  


I finally spoke to Dylan today after 2 weeks of not being able to speak to him, it was so good to hear his voice, but I'm so annoyed with the RAF, they don't supply any means of communication for the troops and so he had to spend £14 on a sim card which lasted a whole 20 seconds, I couldn't believe it!!!  I ended up having to ring him on his mobile in Oman so god knows how much that has cost me but I don't care, it was just so nice to be able to speak to him.  They usually give them a 30 minute phone card every week but for some reason they don't do it in Oman!! Its disgusting!


Keep Smiling (I'm trying!!!)
xxx

4 comments

  1. i love lemon cupcakes!! :) that is so annoying! But keep smiling sam :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious! I remember my gran used to bake chocolate butterfly cakes when I was little, and I loved them! She still does bake them occasionally :). Glad to hear you were able to speak to Dylan, but yes, that does sound very annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be awful to not be able to speak to your man when you'de like too :( but it does make the times you do speak to him super special. One of my very good friends is currently living in Thailand and we used to speak everyday so when he left in october i found it tough :( but now its ok, and when we speak on skype it is so nice. I really like your blog, you seem such a nice person x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your lovely comments, it is very annoying, just glad I got to speak to him xx

    @smileystacey1 - Thank you so much for that comment. Skype is brilliant isn't it!! It would be so much easier if skype worked out there, I just don't understand it! Thank god he's only there for another 10 days xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin