Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #031 - Fish Therapy Pedicure



Day 031 - Today was my friends birthday and I took the day off work and spent it with her getting pampered at a beauty salon. We started off with a fish therapy pedicure which felt sooooo weird, the fish really tickled my feet but I have to say my feet have never felt so soft.  It cost £10 for 20 minutes of nibbling.  I then followed that up with a pedicure and polish and also a facial. So all in all I had a lovely day of relaxing.  We went out this evening for a meal and I wore my new mustard blouse from Topshop from my previous post, I love it.


Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

  1. I've heard a lot of good things about fish therapy pedicure and I'm glad it worked for you. Thanks for the picture. I think I want to try this soon.:D

    Happy Birthday to your friend!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've always wanted to do this! so amazing

    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin