Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #032 Lush Fizzbanger Ballistic



Day 032 - Lush Fizzbanger Ballistic - Dropped one of these bad boys in my bath tonight, its probably one of the most fun bath bombs ever.  It changes colour from yellow to blue to green and there was also a random little note inside saying "BANG" haha, easily pleased!!!


Well that's January over, thank god, its such a depressing month.  I'm excited for Valentines day, its my turn this year (Dylan and I take it in turns to plan something each year).  I've spent this evening catching up on Glee,how yummy is the new guy Sam btw and I'm just about to watch this weeks Big Fat Gypsy Wedding!!!


Keep Smiling
xxx

3 comments

  1. I love lush bath bombs! I want too try the new frog from the valentines range because it has a 'prince' inside! So cute XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks fun :)

    I am a new follower and I have to say that you have a great blog :) Hope you visit mine too.

    http://sarahassansblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin