Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #036 - Craft Day


Day 036 - Craft Day - Today I spent the afternoon with my sister crafting.  With her expert help I knocked these little beauties up for Valentines Day.  My sister is a really talented card maker but scrutinizes her work so much, I don't think she realizes quite how good she is.  She has all this amazing card making equipment (She has a Cricut, stamps, an array of card and lots of programmes on her computer) and I had so much fun making my card and tag.  The tag is filled with red M&Ms mmmmmmm!  

Here are some more pics of me making the card and tag.






Keep Smiling
xxx

7 comments

  1. love the tag filled with m&m's !! looks great
    i would love for you to check out my blog and tell me what you think
    Ashley
    http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the tag is so cool! :)

    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that is absolutly fab! I'm feeling really inspired for my fiance now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they look amazing! I feel inspired to do some crafting now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there!
    Cool blog, and cute cards. You are really inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So cool you did it.
    I'm loving your blog.
    X

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin