Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #037 - Chanel Black Pearl



Day 037 - Chanel Black Pearl - Oh my goodness how gorgeous is this!  I was pleased as punch when my local Debenhams had this in stock (one of the perks of living in Cornwall I suppose?) This is the newest "must have" nail polish from Chanel.  I bought it yesterday and couldn't wait to paint my nails with it this evening.  At £17 they don't come cheap but sometimes its nice to treat yourself.


Today I took my niece to the cinema to watch Tangled.  I am a sucker for Disney and so I knew I would love it and low and behold I did, such a lovely movie.


Eurrrghh back to work tomorrow but on the plus side Dylan comes home on Tuesday......... I am super excited!!!


Keep Smiling
xxx

1 comment

  1. Gorge colour :)
    <3 your blogg
    Izzy xx
    http://belleoftheblush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin