Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #039 - Sleep Well



Day 039 - Sleep Well - Since Dylan has been in Oman I have had awful trouble sleeping at night and so a couple of weeks ago I bought this Sleep Well candle from TK Maxx to see if it made any difference, I've also started drinking chamomile and honey tea (a moment of calm by Twinings) before bed and it seemed to do the trick.  The candle smelt really lovely when I first took it out of the box but when its burning it actually smells of nothing? bizarre! Anyhoo, Dylan comes home tonight so I shouldn't need it anymore anyway.  So excited I could burst :-)


Keep Smiling
xxx

7 comments

  1. Ahhh so happy for you hun! How long is he back for? Love ya 'follow ya dreams' xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hayley - he's home until 17 Feb then he goes back to his normal shift pattern on base at Brize (4 days at work, 4 days off). Im just sat here waiting for him to come through the door haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad he's back tonight, you'll feel better when you see him ^__^
    Love the little heart bracelet, it's gorgeous.

    I've just read a few pages of your blog, I really like it! And I'm jealous that you live in Cornwall, which part?

    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just seen ya comment! Ah im so happy for you that he home hun, also be better after 17th when he will be off after 4 days for 4 days!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY so pleased for you that Dylan is home x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Camomile tea is the best for relaxing :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin