Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #048 - Smooth Criminal



Day 048 - Smooth Criminal - Today I bought myself an electric blender after being inspired by Victoria and her Green Monsters!  


I made this smoothie out of the following ingredients and my oh my did it taste wonderful! I don't think I'm about ready for a Green Monster just yet as can't imagine drinking blended spinach!!


♥ Handful of frozen blueberries and frozen raspberries 
♥ 1 Banana 
♥ Apple juice 


Today I also pre-ordered the new Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook called Cake Days, it's due out on 17th. I am super excited to make the whoopie pies!! :-)


Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

  1. Sounds yummy. I'm going to do some berry ones next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of buying that book too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin