Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #051 - Baby Bump Photos



Day 051 - Baby Bump Photos - Today I took  A LOT of photos of my friend Amy's baby bump.  The baby is due next week and I cannot wait to meet him/her.  


I had a perfect Sunday today, we went for a walk in the woods and took a few more photos there and then went and had a pub roast in a "proper" pub, and by proper I mean, there are shire horse brasses and brass plaques hanging on the walls, a roaring fire and old school carpet...... now that is what I call a real pub! We then stayed in there for the rest of the afternoon drinking tea by the fire and discussing what we are giving up for lent this year.  I have decided to give up shopping............ its gonna be tough!  Does anyone else ever give up anything for lent?  I hope you all had a lovely weekend.


Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

  1. hi there! i just came across your blog and i fell in love with it! i love your style!!! come check out my blog and follow if you like it, i promise i will do the same!
    www.fullclosetbutnothingtowear.blogspot.com
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that is a cute photo... she looks tiny for someone that's about to pop next week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin