Powered by Blogger.

Topshop & Newlook Haul







Topshop & Newlook Haul - This is what I picked up today in town.  First stop was Topshop.  As I have mentioned previously my local Topshop has been closed for over a month and this is the first weekend it is open so I went into town specifically to check out Topshop.  


Topshop
Ring £8.50 -  I have been looking for a ring with this colour stone in so long so was so happy when I found this. 
Bracelets - £8.50 
Floral Dress - £29
Cardi - £38


Then I popped into Newlook and saw this in the children's (Generation) section and had to try it, I tried it and fell in love


Newlook
Dress - £16.99


Keep Smiling
xxx

4 comments

  1. Lovely buys, i have the Topshop Dress but in a different print.

    Sadie x

    http://brandnewbutterflywings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress. I have that ring too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sam, love your buys! Don't know if you follow llymlrs but she has a big cartel site where she sells rings and she's just added loads that colour! http://jwlry.bigcartel.com/

    Love turquoise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been eyeing up that Topshop dress for a while, so pretty! (i so just ordered it - woops!) :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin