Powered by Blogger.

What the Frock? Saturday



SORRY IT'S A BIT OF A BORING OUTFIT!
Jeans (Baxter) & Jumper - Both Topshop
Watch - Toywatch


Well guys, I did it!  I went and got my heart tattoo on my wrist this morning.  You can slightly see it in these pics but I will talk about it more later with a better picture.  I also went shopping in our new and improved Topshop today, oh my days I was in heaven although they didn't have these boots that I wanted and they don't have my size online..... sad face! I'll do a haul post later too!


Keep Smiling
xxx

8 comments

  1. This jumper is lovely, I really like the colour.

    Ooh a new tattoo! Looks very cute.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the sweater!

    Please check my blog out on: http://magicmemaiken.blogspot.com/ thanks! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jumper! Its so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jumper, the colour looks lovely. Cute tattoo :).

    Sadie x

    http://brandnewbutterflywings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay i love your tattoo, i have a heart on my wrist but it's wonky cos i let my friend do it, ha! but i like it that way.
    i really want your watch too ! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. are they still selling the tops!? i want one but cant find it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jane - Sorry hun this top is old, I bought it over a year ago, your best bet is to keep checking Ebay x

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the advice! :-) love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin