Powered by Blogger.

February Favourites

Favourites and Most Used Items


Songs - Adele-Someone like you/ Rihanna S&M/ Chipmunk ft Chris Brown - Champion/ Jessie J-Pricetag


★ Nail Colour - Chanel Black Pearl




★ Make up - Bourjois eyeliner Khol & Contour in Black/ Mac Eyeshadow phloof/ Mac Eyeshadow Play on Plums/Topshop blush Flush 




★ Clothing - Rust coloured cardi and white jeweled sweater  - Both Topshop





★ Beauty related products - Tesco ProFlex Hairspray/ Elemis Tri Enzyme Face Mask/ Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Moisturiser/Avon Anew Duo Eye Cream




★ Accessories - Scrabble Ring VIPXO/Heart Bracelet Accessorize/Heart Earrings & Turquoise Ring Topshop/Pearl Gold Earrings Accessorize/Burgundy Scarf Topshop. 




★ Places - Tehidy Woods/Messing about in my local park








★ Things that I made - Valentines Gift Tag & Card, Berry Smoothies






★ Memories from February - Dylan coming home from Oman, Crafting all day with my sister, getting my tattoo.


Keep Smiling
xxx





6 comments

  1. Love love love the white jumperfrom topshop sooo nice! Also thinking about getting tattoo on my wrist, did it hurt? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hayley, in all honesty the antiseptic he sprayed on my wrist stung more than the actual tattoo and it literally took less than a minute. I also have a bigger tattoo on my lower back and I didn't really find that very painful either. You should go for it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos! The Valentine's crafts you made are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cardi from topshop! :)

    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Sam! I absolutly love the picture of you and your dog in the park!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your gift tag and card. I hope you don't mind if I steal your idea for next year do you? Or maybe even wedding favours. The possibilities are endless. I love them. As you can tell I'm really enjoying reading all your old posts.
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin