Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #064 - Big Sis Turns 30!



Day 064 - Big Sis Turns 30! - My sister Laura turned 30 on Sat 5 March and to celebrate the family went to Country Skittles and had some lovely food and a game of skittles.  


Laura isn't just my sister she is also one of bestest friends, I would say she probably knows me better than anyone and she is the only person that I have actually told about my blog other than Dylan (I don't know why but I just feel weird about all my friends knowing about my blog).  We all had such a lovely evening.  Highlight of the night was playing Kerplunk and Charades for Kids haha.......just because your 30 doesn't mean you have to grow up right?!? 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!! I KNOW YOUR READING THIS XXX


Keep Smiling
xxx 

3 comments

  1. HGlad ya sister had a lovely birthday! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same, I didn't want my friends knowing I had a blog, and when they found out through other people, they laughed about it (just as I thought!)..
    Anyway hope your sister (and you) had a fab night!
    Happy birthday to her xxx

    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lil Sis, Love you lots xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin