Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #065 - Pancake Day comes 2 days early.....



Day 065 - Pancake Day comes 2 days early - Today was Pancake Day for Dylan and I as we are both back to work tomorrow and as he doesn't work in Cornwall we had to celebrate it today.  


Today has been a nice relaxing day, we took Maisy for a lovely walk this morning, it was so crisp and cold outside.  Dylan then put up some new shelves in our lounge for a book shelf and I picked some photos to go in our new frames that we bought from Ikea, we are going to have a photo wall above one of our sofa's.  Once the lounge is finished completely I'll do a little photo tour of the room.


Keep Smiling
xxx 

4 comments

  1. eee that pancake looks perfect! Can't wait to get my fix on Tuesday !

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait for tuesday either haha! lovely blog!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from a fellow South Westerner! I went to uni in Falmouth, so I am rather fond of Cornwall :-) Home for me is North Devon.
    Those pancakes look lush xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks yummy.I love pancakes.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin