Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #067 - ♥ ♥ ♥ Taylor Swift



♥ ♥ ♥  Taylor Swift - I have so much love for Taylor Swift so I was delighted when the Steal her Style section in Heat Magazine was on her today!  I'm loving the Breton top with red skirt both from Zara and I really want a pair of brogues but i'm not sure how often I would wear them so i'm thinking Primark might be my best bet.


I was super stoked to log into Blogger this evening to find that I have reached 200 followers!  Yay for my blog!  I celebrated this by changing the layout AGAIN.  I've kept it nice and simple, the other layout was nice but it always annoyed me that my header didn't fit properly.  


Did everyone enjoy their pancakes today?  Tomorrow marks the start of lent which means no more shopping for me, I've decided to give up shopping for clothes, make-up and accessories and I am also going to make it my mission to do 40 sit ups every day for 40 days and walk for 40 minutes in the evenings (which I pretty much do anyway with Maisy).


Keep Smiling
xxx

3 comments

  1. although i am not such a big fun of Taylor Swift I got to admit: she's got a killer body and her style is adorable <3

    just like your blog, SO CUTE :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Taylor swift! she seems such6 a lovely person and have a fab style thats for sure! :)
    I have a yummy pancake day hehe :p Thanks, I hope you did also?
    Wow no more shopping, good for you! I don't think I could do that :( not strong enough to stay away from the shops lol!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it when mags feature the clothes actually worn. She looks great in that outfit. x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin