Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #068 - My Hair Dilemma


Day 068 - My Hair Dilemma - Ok so today I got some lovely comments on how I did my hair in this up do so thought I would use it as my P365 photo (I will do a photo tutorial soon on how I did it but it really is so simple).

Anyhoo I have been trying to grow my hair out to my natural colour for about 10 months (which as you can see from the photo is a mousy ashy colour)  and it has got to the point where I am actually really fed up of how it looks.  I am really happy with the natural colour that is coming through at my roots and actually quite like it but its the rest of it that is bugging me, I just wish it would grow out faster. I think the colour towards the ends looks too artificial.  So I've been thinking for a while now about doing the whole ombre trend (I know I'm like 9 months behind this trend but it still seems to be going strong) but I don't know if my ends are just too dark and whether my hair will just look like a lions mane?? but I figure if it all goes terribly wrong I can just stick another brown over it and go back to square one!

What do you think to ombre or not to ombre??????  

pic 1, 2 & 3 from Google Images
pic 4 from Morven


Keep Smiling
xxx

3 comments

  1. Do it ! :)
    It will look so lovely!xxx


    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been umming and arghing about ombre-ing for ages too but I can't decide if it will suit me/it will not turn out quite how I expect. I think the natural colour at your roots would be nicely complimented with some lighter tones on the ends xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Sam, your is beautiful too. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin