Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #071 - I Ombred but I'm not sure yet????


Day 071 - I Ombred but I'm not sure yet???? - So I ombred my hair on Saturday using Smart Blonde Kit from Superdrug.  I think I need to do it again though as my hair was sooo dark it has lifted to an orangy tinge so I'm going to reattempt it today and then I think I might put an ashy blonde on top to tone the brassiness.  But I thought I'd show you how it looks right now and then I'll show you the final look once I've done it again.

Fabulous news - My best friend Amy had her baby on Friday night she had a little girl and she is absolutely perfect in every way.  I'm so proud of Amy she was an absolute legend and had no pain relief WHATSOEVER!!!! She is hard core!!

Keep Smiling
xxx 

10 comments

  1. Your hair is really nice!
    Congrats on your friends baby:-)
    Inkfashionclothing.blogspot.com
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hair, was it just normal hair dye you used, and only put it on the ends? great blog :) Abi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! I think its one of those things that will look better when the colour begins to grow out a little

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks really pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks so so nice like this! Good choice!! :)♥

    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it :) looks so summery and happy. Also love the new layout xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it looks great already! But be sure to put another picture up if you do it again ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the lovely comments!! I've just put up a post explaining how I did it xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin