Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #073 - Black Bottom Cupcakes


Day 073 - Black Bottom Cupcakes - Tonight I made these little bad boys as a gift to Amy for giving birth to such a gorgeous little girl.  They are Black Bottom Cupakes from the Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook (their new book comes out on Thursday which I pre-ordered eek!) this is by far my favourite cupcake recipe in the book.  I thought i'd mix it up a bit by using red food dye to make the icing pink as Amy did have a girl afterall.

Keep Smiling
xxx

7 comments

  1. They look so yummy and pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. THESE ARE AMAZING! So yum, yours look really good! I didn't know there was a new book coming out! Thanks for letting me know!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! I bought one of these from the soho bakery this weekend. Omnomnomnomn! Also, new book!? Gonna have to get preordering that too!!! Congrats to your friend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks super YUMMY! Your friend is very lucky :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow these look amazing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look very very yummy! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. your cupcakes seriously look delicious! all of them!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin