Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #075 - So fresh and so clean clean


Day 075 - So fresh and so clean clean - This is my feel good kit right here.  I started to feel marginally better this afternoon and I don't know if its just me but I always feel like my skin is so dry and flaky whenever I get a cold so I have spent the evening in the shower buffing, scrubbing and moisturising and the end result is I feel a lot smoother, if a little red from all the scrubbing! Johnsons baby lotion is my all time fave smelling moisturiser and everyone and their mum needs to own Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream, this stuff is the business on my dry patches and its great as a lip conditioner too.  Finally took my chipped nail polish off tonight and am currently sat typing this with a hair mask on.  I feel so clean mmmmmm!

Also RIP Nate Dogg - Regulate is one of my all time fave songs.

Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

  1. RIP Nate Dogg also, was so shocked when I heard this morning.

    On a brighter note, I'm absolutely loving your Project 365 and really look forward to new posts from you everyday. It's one of the few blogs I read every single day :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog!
    Come on http://selenia-levolchanel.blogspot.com

    Baci Selenia

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin