Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #077 - Party Frock

Dress - Newlook
Boots - Joss Stone for Nine West
Flower - Accessorize
Tanning Stick - Body Shop
Instant Self Tan Spray - NO7
Nail Polish - Essie Chinchilly
Perfume - Poeme Lancome
Eyeshadow - Mac Sable
Socks - Asda

Day 077 - Party Frock - IT'S FRIDAY!! And I've got next week off work yay!  Tomorrow is my sister's party for her 30th birthday (which was on 5th March btw).  She is having a joint shindig with her best friend who also turns 30.  This is the outfit I have in mind.  I bought the dress from New Look before I gave up shopping for lent (yes I did think ahead haha) but I'm not sure whether to wear tights or over the knee socks?? Any suggestions welcome.  I also cannot be bothered to fake tan tonight so will be using the instant stuff tomorrow, the Body Shop tanning stick is really good it leaves a lovely sheen to the skin and smells amazing.  I also don't know whether to wear the flower attached to the dress or in my hair...... decisions decisions.  I think I've got just about enough of my favourite perfume for the evening (Poeme Lancome).

I'll be sure to post a pic of said outfit tomorrow!

Keep Smiling
xxx

1 comment

  1. This outfit looks so nice, i'd wear tights ! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin