Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #078 - Party Party!


Day 078 - Party Party - Don't you just love it when your make up goes exactly how you want it. Although to be fair this pic doesn't even show my eyes properly but I was in a rush to go out the door so just took some snaps real quick! I was in fact wearing Mac Sable with a bit of Barry M Dazzle Dust in 97 on the outer corner and it just went so perfect with all the earthy colours I was wearing.  The only thing that did bug me was the fact that I had no false eyelashes and as I've given up shopping for make up and clothes for lent I couldn't buy any (I class them as make-up).

Spent the day visiting friends, walking the dog, painting my nails and cleaning my house,  it has turned into quite a tip recently as I have been too poorly to push the hoover around but its spick and span again now.

Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

  1. your hair looks gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair and makeup looks so pretty. Perfect! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin