Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #079 - Lady and the Tramp


Day 079 - Lady and the Tramp - Today has been such a lush day, I love Cornwall so much when the sun shines.  I spent the day down the beach with my friend Charlotte and the dogs Maisy and Gertie (Charlotte is looking after Gertie for a friend, oh and how cool is that name btw GERTIE).  How cute is this photo of them sharing an ice cream...... I know its naughty letting your dog eat ice cream but its not like I give it to her every day.

I also made cupcakes from the new Hummingbird Cookbook today, I decided to go for the Caramel Cupcakes and WOWZERS they taste delicious. Recipe and pics to follow.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.  I am off work again next week (so much annual leave to use up)

Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

  1. Cute photo! and the cupcakes sound lovely, can't wait for the photos and recipe post!
    Hope you had a great weekend xxx
    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very nearly made the caramel cupcakes but my Mam requested the maple and pecan layer cake, which was so yummy!

    Gorgeous picture, they look so adorable!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin