Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #080 - Giving Bokeh a whirl


Day 080 - Giving Bokeh a whirl - Yesterday I discovered how to make cute little hearts out of lights using a technique called Bokeh.   Carlinn put a video up explaining how to make a DIY kit for your camera lens, It's basically a case that covers your camera lense with a little heart cut out, and really is quite simple to make.  My pics aren't amazing as I didn't really put much care into cutting the heart out and I was in too much of a rush to see if it worked haha.  I now want to buy the Bokeh masters kit from ebay which has lots of different shapes!!

Today has been a bit of a lazy day I spent the morning ordering photos to go into my frames for my lounge wall, then cooked a roast dinner, and walked the dog.  Also put an order in for a scarf that Victoria very kindly offered to knit for me as I loved the one that she knitted for herself so much, what a little sweetie! I just have to wait until after lent to be able to actually buy it!!

Keep Smiling
xxx

1 comment

  1. I love bokeh! heart shaped bokeh is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin