Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #088 - Which wallpaper........Decisions Decisions


Day 088 - Which wallpaper........Decisions Decisions - My bedroom has literally looked like this for about 3 months.  I just can't decide which one I like best (there are actually even more on the other side of my wall).  I change my mind daily.  It took us about 6 months to finally pick our lounge wallpaper.  I'll keep you posted on which one we actually decide to go with.

I have spent this evening hearting LOTS of beachy summer photos on weheartit.  Makes me feel so happy just knowing that warmer days are just around the corner which can only mean one thing BBQ's on the beach  OH YES!!!  Dylan comes home from work tomorrow which makes me a very happy girl.

Keep Smiling
xxx

6 comments

  1. Oh, I hate deciding on things like that! But, as a bystander, I love the one on the left.
    I love browsing weheartit too :)

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck deciding hun i'm awful at deciding, change my mind daily same as you! and yay for Dylan coming home tomorrow! Have lovely time together xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh they are all so beautiful! hard to choose!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Rosie-I like the one on the far left as well!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look really nice! :)

    I'm having a giveaway if you wanna check it out! :) xx
    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the left one, and your blog too! :)
    xxx, carmen.

    http://meinkleinerschoener.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin